Sunday, June 17, 2012

Mama Loves: Spray Bottles

Welcome to another week of Mama Loves! I'm so thrilled that you stopped by!

Not sure what Mama Loves is? Check out the Mama Loves page for the scoop on what Mama Loves is all about.

Also---to see all the amazing ideas that have been shared here, check out the Mama Loves Pinterest page. So many crazy-good ideas there!
_______________________________________________________________________________
Hi mamas! Forgive me for being a bit a lot tardy with this! Husband wasn't around much last weekend, and this weekend he had to miss part of his Father's Day here with us, so we took full advantage of the time he was here to hang out and enjoy family time.

Before I move on, a quick, and perhaps slightly cheesy shout-out to my husband:

Thank you for tirelessly giving yourself to our family. For taking care of us. For protecting us. For providing for us. And for being a whole lotta fun. The girls are so blessed to have a hands-on papa, who works hard all day, then plays hard when he gets home, feeds them supper, and then helps with bath time. And I couldn't have a better partner to walk through this parenting gig with. You rock; I love you.

I was aiming for this sweet picture of the three of you this weekend, but this was as good as it got:

_______________________________________________________________________________
Please take a moment to check out these loves!
 ______________________________________________________________________________
 This summer has been heating up around here! I confess, that I get a little anxious when the girls cheeks get flushed on hot days.

The other day, I randomly filled up two water bottles. I did this, so that they could help me water the flowers without them getting completely soaked.

Turns out, they enjoy spraying themselves in the face. And, amazingly, they do it without even flinching. They absolutely love it!


What's been great about this is that since they've started doing this, they've been more comfortable putting their faces in the water when we swim in the pool, and they don't mind (as much) getting water in their faces/eyes during bath times.



Just look at those beautiful wet faces!!

Plus, I know they're cooling themselves off when they need to. And, it's only a fine mist, so they aren't getting drenched.

Spray bottles are cheap, and a great thing to add to your outside arsenal of toys--especially on hot days!

Can't wait to see what you're loving!


Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Auto-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
For best results, use HTML mode to edit this section of the post.


3 comments:

MandyE (Twin Trials and Triumphs) said...

Before you even said it, I was thinking, "Ooh! Perhaps a way to get the girls more comfortable with water in their faces!" ;)

I LOVE those pictures of your wet girlies...their smiles are priceless!!!

Life on the Gravelly Road said...

Love it! My son loves water in his face outside or in the pool, but the bath tub -- no way!

I finally resorted to getting him a pair of swimming goggles just for bathtime. He loves it!

Just Another Mom of Twins said...

Who knew such great fun with such a simple item was to be had!

Great shout out to Daddy BTW!!

:)